Manufactured stone veneer is a beautiful choice to add some character and interest to your home’s exterior facade. With current technologies, manufactured stone veneer now looks extremely similar to that of authentic stone. According to the 2017 Cost vs. Value report (www.costvsvalue.com), installing stone veneer was ranked as the project with the highest return on investment in the Richmond, Virginia area for 2017. This project is expected to have an average return on investment of 102% in metro Richmond, which is much higher than the national average of 89.4% return on investment.
For manufactured stone veneer, Balducci Exteriors recommends Boral Versetta Stone. Boral Versetta Stone is a beautiful cement-based manufactured stone that can add value and character to any home. Here are some key points on Boral Versetta Stone:
- Boral Versetta Stone is available in two styles: Ledgestone and Tight-Cut. The Ledgestone creates a rugged look with its irregularity to suggest a “worn-in” and “original” look; while the Tight-Cut offers a more traditional look that is similar to “rural 19th century American architecture.”
- It is easy to install since it has a panelized design that can be installed using screws or nails.
- This quality product is made of lightweight materials that are 1/4 the weight of full-thickness stone, which allow for its versatility of interior and exterior use. Some interiors ideas include adding the stone to a fireplace, kitchen backsplash, or on an accent wall.
- The Versetta Stone color palette is inspired by nature and incorporates colors from around the world. Color options include Plum Creek, Terra Rose, and Sterling.
- It is relatively easy to maintain since it doesn’t require additional painting, coating, or sealing.
- The stone is cast in a mold, then it is hand-painted with iron oxide pigments to mimic the look of authentic stone.
- Boral Versetta Stone is a quality product that will outlast time. It comes backed with a 50 year limited warranty.
- One of the factors that Boral Versetta Stone prides itself on is sustainability. Boral Versetta Stone is made of a minimum of 50% recycled content.
Manufactured stone veneer is a great home improvement option for any home. It can add value to your home for resell purposes, as well as add beauty to your exterior facade. Consider Boral Versetta Stone for your home and call a qualified installer such as Balducci Exteriors.
© 2017 Hanley Wood Media Inc. Complete data from the Remodeling
2017 Cost vs. Value Report can be downloaded free at www.costvsvalue.com