For new homes and remodels, we recommend James Hardie for fiber cement siding on your home. James Hardie is a well-known and trusted name in residential construction and remodeling. They are headquartered in Amsterdam with operations in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and Europe. James Hardie understands the importance of innovation and research to create a quality product for your home.
James Hardie’s fiber cement siding is one of the most durable siding options on the market today. What is fiber cement, exactly? Fiber cement is compost of four elements: water, wood pulp, fly ash, and portland cement. Combining these materials results in a quality siding product for your home.
Some pros of James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding:
- Durability: James Hardie siding will stand the test of time. It even comes with a 50 year limited warranty.
- Appearance: The look of James Hardie siding is like no other available and comes in a variety of colors and textures to add beauty to any home.
- Resistant: James Hardie siding is rot and insect resistant to prolong the longevity of your siding and keep your home beautiful.
For most homes, we recommend James Hardie Hardieplank Lap Siding. It provides a traditional and timeless look to your home. Hardieplank comes in four texture options, including:
1. HardiePlank Lap Siding Select Cedarmill: This siding has a soft texture that is similar to wood and is best suited for mountain retreats and ranch houses.
2. HardiePlank Lap Siding Smooth: This option is simple and elegant. It is a great option for coastal homes!
3. HardiePlank Lap Siding Beaded Cedarmill: This charming siding is great for cottages and bungalows and adds personality to the home.
4. HardiePlank Lap Siding Beaded Smooth: This siding option merges minimal style with a traditional touch. It is perfect for newer homes with a transitional taste.
New siding on your home can add value, especially with James Hardie siding. According to Remodeling Magazine, fiber cement siding replacement has been consistently ranked as the #1 return on investment from 2009-2015. Additionally, “100% of homeowners responding to the “Report” said they were happy or satisfied with the result of their fiber-cement siding replacement project.”
Need more information on installing fiber cement siding on your home? Contact Balducci Exteriors. We have been in business for over 30 years and would be glad to set up an appointment with you for a free estimate concerning your home’s siding or any other home exterior project.